FBI Virus Black Screen of Death Description (Scan your PC to Detect FBI Virus Black Screen of Death with SpyHunter)FBI Virus Black Screen of Death is a ransomware targeting PC users in the United States and is part of the very active Ukash malware gang. The Ukash malware gang represents various ransomware programs and thus different interfaces that mainly project the same behaviors and share the same goal – scam PC users out of money.
Trojans drive or engineer ransomware, the equivalent of a kidnapping, except it is done online, and the hostage is data and system control or use. Ransomware gets inside vulnerable systems the same way other malware does, by tricking PC users into clicking on booby-trapped links planted on social networking sites, on forums, in email spam communication or cloaked in the download of freeware. A victim too may have landed on a malicious website sheltering a Trojan downloader, a malicious program able to quietly download malware without any further aid other than the landing.
The victim will be none-the-wiser that the infection has slipped inside, past the firewall and without triggering an alert from many anti-virus programs. The infected system will be reconfigured so that the malicious executable runs each time Windows starts. The attack by FBI Virus Black Screen will seem to come out of nowhere, after the system is started, whether voluntary or a forced reboot. Whilst most behavior is typical, one thing is different – FBI Virus Black Screen works off the ‘black’ startup screen and projects an audio warning in addition to the below onscreen threat:
YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN LOCKED!
This operating system is locked due to the violation of the federal laws of the United States of America! (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 8; Article 202; Article 210 of the Criminal Code or u.s.a. provides for a deprivation of liberty for four to twelve years)
Following violations were detected:Your IP address was used to visit Web sites containing pornography, child pornography, zoophilia and child abuse. Your computer also contains video files with pornographic content, elements of violence and child pornography! Spam-messages with terrorist motives were also sent from your computer.
This computer lock is aimed to stop your illegal activity.
To unlock the cimoputer you are obliged to pay a fine of $ 200.
You have 72 hours to pay the fine, otherwise you will be arrested. You must pay the fine through MoneyPak:
To pay the fine, you should enter the digits resulting code, which is located on the back of your Moneypak, in the payment form and press OK.
If an error occurs, send the codes to address fine@fbi(dot)gov.
Basically, the victim is accused of indulging in online illegal acts. Immediate punishment was locking of the computer. However, arrest is pending unless the accused pays a fine of $200 through MoneyPak, a cash service that is untraceable, within 72 hours. To authenticate the threat, the malware maker spoofs the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Wait! Do not fall victim to the long running scam of the Ukash malware gang and its FBI Virus Black Screen of Death ransomware.
To give clarity, let us examine a few truths:
- The FBI is NOT behind FBI Virus Black Screen of Death and is being impersonated by cybercriminals and the malware maker of this ransomware.
- Your computer is simply infected by a computer infection known as FBI Virus Black Screen of Death.
- If you pay the ransom using Ukash or any other money service, you might as well ‘kiss your hard-earned money goodbye’. The malware maker chose Ukash because it is not traceable.
- If you pay ransom nothing will change, meaning the attack will continue. FBI Virus Black Screen of Death was not created to help but instead to cause harm.
Automatically Detect FBI Virus Black Screen of Death
- Download SpyHunter* Scanner to Detect FBI Virus Black Screen of Death
- Run a full system scan to detect Vista Home Security 2012 files.
- Once you've detected FBI Virus Black Screen of Death on your PC, you will then need to purchase SpyHunter to start the removal process.
- Reboot your PC and rerun the scan for any remaining traces of FBI Virus Black Screen of Death.